Experienced Commercial Real Estate Lawyers
Real estate law is an extremely complex, high-stakes legal practice area. Especially for businesses and individuals engaging in complex commercial real estate transactions, a seasoned attorney offers the experience and knowledge required to foresee the potential pitfalls in the process and make sure your interests are protected.
At Phillips, Hayden & Labbee, LLP, in St. Petersburg and Clearwater, we represent Florida clients in a range of commercial real estate matters throughout Georgia. With a focus on transactional matters in commercial real estate, we represent individuals, businesses and corporations. Our attorneys take a personalized approach with an emphasis on long-term professional relationships with our clients. Most business we work with for a single commercial real estate transaction will continue working with us for many years in a number of legal issues involving real estate property. With decades of legal experience and a commitment to our clients, Phillips, Hayden & Labbee, LLP, has become a trusted source for commercial real estate representation.
Commercial Real Estate Solutions
We assist developers, investors and landowners with complex issues and transactions in a number of areas, including:
- Purchase and sale agreements: We work with clients for purchases and sales of commercial real estate, as well as real estate exchanges, for business operations and real estate development purposes.
- Commercial real estate financing: We represent lenders or borrowers in financing real estate transactions. We bring in-depth understanding of the real estate financing field, as well as experience with the various financial structuring options, laws and regulations.
- Condominiums: We provide legal solutions for condominium owners, including property acquisition and formation and filing of new condominiums.
- Commercial leasing matters: Our commercial leasing practice includes retail, office, ground and build-to-suit.
- Property analysis: We represent entities entering into leases and considering purchases. Our lawyers explore title issues, land use and zoning regulations, easements and other issues that buyers should consider before entering into a contract of any kind.
We are a multipurpose commercial litigation firm that can provide all types of services that save our clients the costs of having to parcel these services out to multiple vendors.