An Innovative Approach To
The Practice Of Law
Tyler A. Hayden
Personal Injury Experience
- $606,000.00 pre-suit settlement in premises liability case resulting in significant injuries to a minor child including third-degree burns.
- $100,000.00 pre-suit settlement on behalf of a pedestrian injured in a crosswalk by a negligent driver.
- $100,000.00 pre-suit settlement for driver injured in rear impact collision while stopped at a red light.
As a member of the Firm’s Trial Group, Ty represents clients in all aspects of complex civil litigation in state and federal courts throughout Florida. His experience includes litigating a variety of personal injury claims, contract breaches, construction related claims and real estate disputes. Prior to founding Phillips, Hayden & Labbee, LLP he worked with a broad range of clients, including Fortune 500 companies, on litigation strategy. Today, he has taken what he learned working for the big corporations to solve legal problems for individuals and small businesses.
Ty lives in St. Petersburg with his wife and two young children. When he’s not representing his clients, he enjoys travel, cooking, fishing and walks around the park with his Corgis, Maple and Walnut.
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida
- J.D. - 2011
- Honors: High Grade Awards, Trial Advocacy
- Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
- Scripts College of Journalism, Public Advocacy
- Florida, 2012
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Leadership St. Pete (Class of 2017, Planning Committee 2018-2021)
- Obtained a complete defense verdict in a one-week jury trial related to various claims of fraud and negligence against a client’s former employee.
- Secured a favorable final judgment for an international corporation after a one-week trial on claims for breach of contract and unjust enrichment related to a joint-distribution agreement.
- Secured favorable final award in binding arbitration related to an employment and shareholders’ dispute.
- Obtained over 60 plaintiff’s judgments in state courts all across Florida.